|1||JCR Chiropractor Registration|
|2||Mission Statements and Constitutions|
|3||List of Chiropractic Colleges|
|JCR Chiropractor Registration|
1) If a registrant graduated from a CCE (CCE-US, CFCREAB, ECCE or CCEA) accredited or equivalent (candidate) college, the person shall fall under any of the following:
- graduating from a CCE accredited or equivalent college after Februrary 2011 with passing of the JCR Registration Exam (IBCE Test).
- graduating from a CCE accredited or equivalent college after Februray 2011 and holding a national/ state/ province license in a regulated country.
- graduating from a CCE accredited or equivalent college after Februray 2011 and passing of the NBCE Part I and Part II.
- graduating from a CCE accredited or equivalent college in or before February 2011.
2) If a registrant graduated from a JAC-approved interim education program, the person shall fall under any of the following:
-completing a JAC-approved CSC program by 2008
-completing a JAC-approved CSC program from 2009 to 2012, and passing the JCR Registration Exam.
-completing the JAC-approved Safety Training Program requested by the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan and passing the JCR Registration Exam.
The eighth national chiropractor registration exam (IBCE test) will be held on February, 2018. Applicants are:
1) CCE accredited or recognized school graduates after February 2011.(including final year students of Tokyo College of Chiropractic)
*the following cases are exempt from the JCR Registration Exam.
- holding a national (state/province) license (eg, USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand etc.)
- passing of the NBCE Part I and Part II
2) 2009-2012 approved CSC (conversion) program graduates
- 2009-2012 CSC program graduates of Murdoch University
- 2009-2012 CSC program graduates of International (Kokusai) Chiropractic College
*graduates from other courses including CSC after 2012 provided by the International (Kokusai) Chiropractic College are not eligible for this exam.
3) JAC- approved Safety Training Program graduates
- JAC-approved, National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan requested, Safety Training Program graduates
Board of Councilors
Dr. Mitsuo Ishikawa Dr. Sc. ( Emeritus Professor, International Christian University)
2- Council Member
Mr. Yoshinori Nishimura LLB ( Lawyer, Nishimura Legal Office)
3- Council Member
Dr. Shinnosuke Takayanagi MS PhD ( Emeritus Professor, Toho University College of Medicine)
4- Council Member
Dr. Yoshihiro Murakami BA, BCSc ( Education Director, Tokyo College of Chiropractic)
5- Council Member
Dr. Yoshiaki Takeyachi MD, DC, PhD ( Orthopedic surgen, member of Japane Orthopedic Society)
Test Selection Committee
Dr. John Hyland DC. MPH (Director, International Board of Chiropractic Examiners & National Board of Chiropractic Examiners)
Dr. Yoshiaki Takeyachi MD, DC, PhD (Orthopedic surgen, member of Japane Orthopedic Society)
Dr. Takehiko Miwa BA, DC (Senior Lecturer, Tokyo College of Chiropractic)
Temporary domicile of the Japan Chiropractic Register (JCR) locates inside the Japanese Association of Chiropractors (JAC) Office.
Address: #503, 3-24-5 Nishi-Shimbashi, Minato, Tokyo 105-0003
To Prospective Registrants
Here provides the lists of registered chiropractors who are the international (WHO) standard college graduates and JAC-approved CSC program graduates in Japan by the JCR. The purpose of releasing the lists on this websiteis to notify the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, and media the total numbers of the WHO standard chiropractors in Japan.
JCR may release the lists other than on this website for the legislative purposes however JCR strictly acts due to the Personal Information Protection Policy (Kojin Joho Hogo Ho) of Japan today. We do not take any responsibilities for damages caused by chiropractors listed in the list.
Any chiropractors who meet the WHO standard in chiropractic can apply to be a registrant in JCR lists. An application form can be downloaded from here. If you are unsure about your qualification to meet the WHO standard please check the Type of Qualifications
Before viewing the Organization’s chiropractor list, please read
up the contractual conditions regarding the use of this service between users
of the Organization and JCR. Please proceed only if you agree to all the
following terms and conditions. Those using the service shall be deemed as
having agreed to the terms and conditions.
1) The purpose of displaying the Chiropractor List is to assist the Japanese people in choosing safe and highly skilled chiropractors.
2) Only chiropractors who have completed an education meeting the WHO guideline standards are published in the list.
3) The same purpose as above is under consideration for the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare and various other government agencies and mass media.
4) Please contact us if you wish to be published in the list. No registration fees, publishing fees, revision fees, etc. are required.
5) The Organization shall not be liable for any trouble personally incurred by registrants.
6) In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Organization does not use acquired information for any other purpose other than for display on the Chiropractor List page.
7) Graduates of a chiropractic educational institute approved by each regional CCE which operates under educational regulations recognized by WHO, or graduates of the CSC Program approved by JAC the Japanese representative organization of WFC affiliated with WHO, are eligible to register with the Register. Please contact us by e-mail to request that your name be added to or removed from the list.
JCR Information Brochure
JCR Registration Form
List of JCR Registered Chiropractors